JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2017 - July 31, 2017
State Bank Of Pakistan
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Karachi, Sind, PAKISTAN
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
State Bank of Pakistan
Full Text of JOE Listing:
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the Central Bank of Pakistan, is looking for high potential resource, for captioned Karachi based position.
• Provide intellectual and analytical support in formulating monetary policy.
• Produce regular forecasts of key macroeconomic variables including counterfactual simulation analysis and contribute in the up-gradation of existing in-house econometric models.
• Undertake research and analysis on economic & financial issues.
• Develop policy briefs on economic trends, developments and outlook to assist policy formulation and appraisal.
• Prepare working papers & briefs for senior management, Monetary Policy Committee and Monetary & Fiscal Policy Coordination Board; contribute in Annual/Quarterly Reports on the state of economy, SBP Research Bulletin & Working Paper Series.
• Manage a team of Economic Analysts and develop business plans.
Criteria: Ph.D (Economics) from a renowned university with minimum 4 years relevant post-qualification experience preferably in an international competitive environment.
For details please visit our website
- Identification Document - Pakistan
- Research Papers