JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2017 - July 31, 2017
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: London, UNITED KINGDOM
JEL Classification: D0 -- General
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Behavioralist is comprised of economists and behavioral scientists, based in the U.K. (London) and U.S. (Washington D.C.). We are a technology consultancy with an excellent track record of designing and implementing behavior change interventions and technologies for public and private sectors, that are effective and help clients increase revenue or reduce costs.
This is a unique opportunity for an exceptional economist to help drive forward our diverse portfolio of projects. The full-time economist will:
- Conduct microeconomic analysis of policy interventions and technologies.
- Analyze big data, especially experimental data.
- Create solutions and products for our clients that change employee or customer behavior .
- Facilitate academic research for peer-review journals.
- Masters or Ph.D. in economics
- Experience in working with large datasets using Stata, R, or MATLAB.
- Proven track record of writing excellent reports for academic and business audiences
- An ability to think originally and creatively in using economics and behavioral science to answer clients' questions.
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurable with experience.
Location: London, UK
Application: In order to apply, please send a copy of your CV, a short covering letter, and a sample of your writing to heather@ by March 15, 2017. Find out more at .
- Application Instructions Below