JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2017 - July 31, 2017
Queen Mary, University of London
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International: Other Academic (Visiting or Temporary)
Location: London, UNITED KINGDOM
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The School of Economics and Finance at QMUL (
The Fellowship is a prestigious European funding scheme that supports mobility, career development, and training within and beyond Europe, and offers 12 to 24 months’ highly competitive salary, a mobility allowance, family allowance and research funds.
Full details of the Scheme and application process:
The call opened on 11 April 2017, the final deadline date for applications is 14 September 2017.
• You must not have spent more than 12 months in the UK in the last 36 months prior to the EC call deadline
• You must have a PhD (or equivalent), or four years full time research experience
• Gross salary (€67,127 pa*, including the UK country co-efficient)
• Mobility allowance (€600 per month)
• Family allowance (€500 per month)
• Research, training and networking costs (€800 per month)
• Management and indirect costs (€650 per month to the host)
*Note that gross salary includes employer on-costs
The School welcomes expressions of interest in all areas of economics and finance
- Application Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below
• Cover letter
• A copy of your CV
• A 3-page research proposal summary
Please submit your EOI pack to Nicholas Owen, Research Manager, n.j.owen@ , tel. +44 (0)20 7882 7298 by Friday 2 June, 2017.
The School will select candidates that it wishes to support for the Fellowship by 9 June 2017. Selected candidates will then be invited to prepare their full proposal with their proposed supervisor(s).
Assistance with regards to proposal development and submission will also be provided by the QMUL Joint Research Management Office, EU Unit.