JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2017 - July 31, 2017
Seoul National University
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Seoul, Seoul, KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Non-Korean Nationals Only
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The department of economics at Seoul National University invites applications for full-time tenure-track faculty positions at all ranks in any field of economics.
- The appointment will begin on September 1, 2017, or as soon thereafter as mutually agreeable.
- Candidates should be non-Korean nationals and should hold PhD in economics or in a related discipline.
- Seoul National University promotes recruitment of outstanding foreign faculty members as part of its globalization initiative.
- The department facilitates research with competitive teaching loads and research support, especially for new hires. The university provides a competitive benefit package including housing support.
- The candidates are expected to teach in English.
- Seoul National University and the Department of Economics value equal opportunities between men and women and encourage applications from women, who will enrich the research, teaching, and service missions of the university and the department.
To apply, please send application materials (CV, three letters of reference, and a work sample) to snuecon@ by June 30, 2017.
- Application Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below