JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2022 - July 31, 2022
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
JEL Classification: N -- Economic History
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Faculty of Political Science and Economics at Waseda University invites applications for a Tenured position or Tenure-track position in Economic History.
Faculty of Political Science and Economics (FPSE), Waseda University
Courses to teach:
The successful candidate will teach Japanese Economic History for the School of
Political Science and Economics (Undergraduate Program) and the Graduate School of
Economics (Master and Doctoral Program), and teach seminars for the graduate
programs and related topics in FPSE.
(1) Applicants must have research achievement in the field of Japanese Economic History.
(2) Applicants must have a deep understanding and be knowledgeable of Economic History including Japanese Economic History, and be motivated to engage in joint research with researchers of Economic History and other fields in Japan and abroad.
(3) Applicants must be able to teach the courses stated in “3. Courses to be taught” in both Japanese and English.
(4) Applicants must have a Ph.D. degree or expect to obtain it by the time of appointment.
(5) Teaching experience in relevant courses at university level is desirable.
For full information of the position, please see the following website.
- External Application Link