JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2017 - July 31, 2017
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, UNITED STATES
00 -- Default: Any Field
L -- Industrial Organization
D -- Microeconomics
C -- Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
J -- Labor and Demographic Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Matrix Economics is a boutique economics consulting firm, specializing in high-profile antitrust litigation and merger reviews. We assist corporate clients and government agencies in developing economic evidence to evaluate issues of market definition, market power, and competitive effects of alleged conduct. We have several positions open at the associate level.
Our associates work closely with in-house and academic experts to address the complex issues facing our clients. Work entails:
- Providing coherent economic insights;
- Developing careful data-driven approaches, including econometric analyses;
- Guiding colleagues to work efficiently towards a common goal;
- Communicating assignments, research, and results to internal teams and clients;
- Assisting in the preparation of expert reports and other client deliverables.
Matrix Economics cultivates careful analytical thinking in a team-oriented work environment. We seek highly-motivated, PhD candidates in economics, statistics, or a related subject, interested in analyzing real-world problems.
With our small size, Matrix Economics offers great opportunities for personal development and a chance to influence company culture from the ground up. We offer competitive salary and benefits, a dynamic environment, direct access to senior leadership, and training and mentoring.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workplace. Check us out at: .
- Application Instructions Below