JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2017 - July 31, 2017
National University of Singapore
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
JEL Classification: G2 -- Financial Institutions and Services
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Credit Research Initiative (CRI) at the Risk Management Institute (RMI) of National University of Singapore (NUS) is a non-profit undertaking for deep credit analytics. Over the course of its development since 2009, the CRI has been advancing big data technologies and providing directly useful credit rating intelligence to the professional communities (
The CRI invites candidates from quantitative disciplines (e.g. Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) to apply for its research fellowship. The Research Fellows are expected to conduct individual research (e.g. on credit risk, risk management, financial econometrics, etc.) and participate in consulting projects for financial institutions and international organizations.
A successful candidate should be someone:
• Who will obtain his/her PhD degree at the time of appointment;
• Who strives to do good research and have real-world impacts;
• Who has great curiosity in the unknowns and is able to learn fast;
• Who is comfortable working with a diverse team in a multi-cultural environment.
For more information on how to apply for the above position, applicants should visit -> Research Fellow - Credit Research Initiative to submit their application materials electronically to rmillke@ .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- External Application Link
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below