JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2022 - July 31, 2022
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Santiago, Metropolitana, CHILE
JEL Classification: 00 -- 00 - Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Economics Department at the Facultad de Administracion y Economia, Universidad de Santiago de Chile is seeking applicants for an assistant/associate professor (full time position, with tenure track after satisfactory annual evaluations) in any field of Economics beginning july 2022 (aprox.). Responsibilities include:
- Teaching at both levels; Undergraduate and graduate (Master programs).
- Engaging in High Quality research.
- Performing service for the department.
Candidates must have a Ph.D. in Economics and they wil be evaluated according to:
1. Academic productivity: Applicants must demonstrate high quality research that is publishable/published in academic WoS journals. In the case of applicants who attained a doctor’s degree in the last 5 years, academic productivity should be proportional to the productivity criteria and the years passed since the degree was granted.
2. Experience in undergraduate and graduate Economics subjects(desirable).
For a complete job description and instructions on how to apply for this position visit https://www.usach.cl/sites/default/files/field/uploaded_files/BASES%20CONCURSO%202022_ENGLISH.pdf.
Application deadline is March 17th, 2022. Download the application form from
Applications will be received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following
a) Send one email for each application. The subject should be: "Application for position N °
(indicate position number), Name (indicate name)". Example: Application for position Nº2,
Juan Pérez González.
b) Submit the application form in a PDF file. Attach the curriculum vitae along with the
supporting documentation in one pdf file separated from the application form.
- Application Instructions Below