JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2022 - July 31, 2022
Belt and Road School, Beijing Normal University
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Zhuhai, Guangdong, CHINA
JEL Classification: F0 -- General
Belt and Road related interdisciplinary components
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Belt and Road School of Beijing Normal University is a comprehensive education and research institution that focuses on fostering international talents on economic and public management from the countries that are part of the BRI. The School meets the practical needs for the Belt and Road development through its focus on in-depth academic research and theoretical innovation in various fields including corporate governance, macroeconomics, international investment and trade, international finance, public policy, to name a few, and the School aims at developing a world-class professional academic research institution.
Key disciplines for recruitment:
• Belt and Road related interdisciplinary components
• Associate Professor
• Assistant Professor
Eligibility criteria requirements:
• Hold a Ph.D. degree in related fields from an internationally recognised institution;
• Have a competitive record of academic publications in peer reviewed top international journals.
• Teach MBA/MPA courses in English;
• Publish high-quality academic achievements.
• Please send your application according to the title “Name-Position” at brs_hr@ .
- Application Instructions Below
* Curriculum vitae (CV of the applicant)
* Letter of interest
* Recommendation letter from previous employer/or faculty etc
* Major academic achievements, professional certificates or letter of appointment.