JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2022 - July 31, 2022
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
JEL Classification: H -- Public Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Faculty of Political Science and Economics at Waseda University invites applications for a Tenured position or Tenure-track position in Social Security and Public Finance. Located in central Tokyo, we are part of a leading research university in Japan offering English-based degree programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Faculty of Political Science and Economics (FPSE), Waseda University
Social Security and Public Finance
Courses to teach:
Social Security and Public Finance for the School of Political Science and Economics (Undergraduate Program) and the Graduate School of Economics (Master and Doctoral Program), and seminars for the graduate programs and related topics in FPSE.
(1) Applicants must have research achievement of theoretical or empirical analysis in Social Security and Public Finance.
(2) Applicants must be knowledgeable of the challenges of social security systems and related measures in Japan and other countries.
(3) Applicants must be able to teach the courses mentioned above in both Japanese and English.
(4) Applicants must have a Ph.D. degree or expect to obtain it by the time of appointment.
(5) Teaching experience in relevant courses at university level is desirable.
For full information of the position, please see the following website.
- External Application Link