JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Locations: Cincinnati, Ohio, UNITED STATES
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: R -- Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is seeking two Senior Regional Officers (Cincinnati and Pittsburgh). This role serves as the Bank’s senior official and regional economist in the designated area. Responsibilities include gathering and analyzing economic information and managing relationships with business and community contacts in the region.
• Serve as the Bank’s senior official and regional economist at the Branch
• Manage the Bank’s relationship with the Cincinnati or Pittsburgh Branch’s board of directors and business advisory councils
• Bachelor’s required; Master’s or doctorate in economics or a related field, such as business or public policy preferred.
• Experience analyzing economic information using statistical methods and communicating that analysis, orally and in writing, to internal and external audiences.
• Ability to develop productive and collaborative relationships internally and externally
• Minimum of 10 years of work experience in economics or a related field is preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills that allow complex ideas to be presented at a level accessible to a general audience.
• Experience working with economic and community constituencies.
- External Application URL and Instructions Below
Please complete online application via the Bank's website (URL for each position provided below). In your submission include, in PDF format: current CV, sample of recent economic analysis, statement of no more than 3 pages outlining your interest in and qualifications for this position.