JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
Duke-NUS Medical School
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Singapore, Singapore, SINGAPORE
JEL Classification: I2 -- Education and Research Institutions
Health Services and Systems Research
Cost- Effectiveness Analyses
Full-time Research Track (Non-Tenure)
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Health Services and Systems Research Programme within Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore is seeking full-time research track (non-tenure) faculty members at Postdoc, Research Fellow, and Assistant / Associate Professor ranks to grow health economics and health technology assessment research. These positions emphasize applied health economics research with a goal toward improving healthcare delivery.
The successful candidates will report directly to Professor Eric Finkelstein and work closely with a team of health economists and clinicians in pursuit of high value health economic research endeavors. Job activities include:
- Lead/contribute to research projects, journal publications, research grants and related activities related to health economics research.
- Conduct cost-effectiveness, econometric, statistical, non-market valuation, and other survey and real-world evidence studies in efforts to grow a health economics research agenda.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications needed
- PhD with expertise in health economics, health services research, health policy or a related field.
- Experience with cost-effectiveness analyses, econometrics, and/or non-market valuation techniques and related software packages.
- Evidence of success in grants and publications.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability/interest to interact with a wide range of people, including clinicians and other health care professionals.
- External Application URL and Instructions Below
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.