JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
DCI Consulting Group, Inc.
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: District of Columbia, UNITED STATES
J3 -- Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
J1 -- Demographic Economics
M5 -- Personnel Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
We are looking for a Consultant to join our Employment & Litigation Support Division, within the HR & EEO Analytics practice area. We partner with our clients to design state of the science employee selection systems, evaluate workforce systems and processes, and ensure applied research is considered in the context of applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
Our HR & EEO Analytics team members provide services that assist clients with examining the equity of their hiring, promotion, termination, and compensation practices.
You are an ideal Consultant candidate within the HR & EEO Analytics practice area if:
• You are passionate about solving complex workplace pay equity challenges.
• You have knowledge of or applied experience in pay equity and EEO analytics.
• You can apply a range of advanced statistical and analytical approaches.
• You are motivated and have strong attention to detail.
• You can manage multiple projects and prioritize competing tasks to meet client or court deadlines that sometimes require extended work hours.
If this sounds like you, come join us in making a difference!
- External Application Link