JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
Faculty of Economics and Management at East China Normal University
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, CHINA
JEL Classification: 00 -- 00 - Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Faculty of Economics and Management at East China Normal University warmly invites applications for faculty positions in relevant fields of economics and management.
Faculty of Economics and Management (FEM) consists of School of Economics, School of Business Administration, School of Public Administration. School of Statistics, Academy of Statistics and Interdisciplinary Sciences, Academy of International Transport and Logistics, College of Economics and Management are affiliated to the FEM. And There are 3 post-doctoral research stations in Applied Economics, Public administration and Statistics,5 first-level doctoral programs, 9 professional master's degree programs and 14 undergraduate programs. The schools set up corresponding departments according to undergraduate majors.
For more information, please visit the website of FEM: . The Chinese version of the recruitment advertisement is posted in the notice column on the official website of the faculty.
FEM offers a variety of full-time faculty positions at Associate Professor (tenure track) /Assistant Professor levels in all fields, and the following fields are strongly preferred: International Finance, Fintech(Financial Technology), Corporate Finance, Educational Economics, Financial Econometrics, Data Science and Management, Corporate Management and Strategy, Public Policy and Emergency Management.
Associate Professor (on the tenure track):
1. Candidates should obtain a doctorate degree in universities or research institutions at home and abroad (candidates for science and engineering should also have 12 consecutive months or more of postdoctoral experience in principle).
2. Candidates who have demonstrated excellence in academic research and teaching, and these representative academic research work has important academic research value and application value.
1. Candidates should have a Ph.D. degree in economics or related fields in hand or firmly expected by the fall of 2023.
2. Candidates who have a good paper publication record or show excellent research ability and potential. Rich teaching experience is preferred.
1. Candidates should have a Ph.D. degree. Ph.D. degree obtainment is less than three years.
2. Candidates have a high academic level and strong academic research capability.
We offer a globally competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application screening begins immediately and application deadline is November 30th，2022(Beijing time). Applicants should send a CV, three reference letters, research statement, teaching evaluation (if any), and copies of selected publications. Three published academic papers are required for candidates applying for Associate professor positions. Job market paper and published academic papers (if any) are required for candidates applying for Assistant professor position. All application materials should be sent to our recruiting officer via email hrint@ no later than November 30th, 2022. Please indicate the applying position in the subject of the email.
- Application Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below