JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Glenside, Pennsylvania, UNITED STATES
A2 -- Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
G0 -- General
H0 -- General
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The School of Global Business at Arcadia University is seeking to fill a nine-month tenure track Assistant Professor position in Economics with an anticipated start of August 2023.
The SGB is accredited by ACBSP, programs in five majors, eight minors. Courses in Economics are required of all majors within the School. The SGB is redesigning its MBA.
· Doctoral degree from an accredited institution, experience in teaching Economics at University level and record of publications is required. Promising ABDs expecting to complete their degree by Aug 2023 will also be considered.
· Be open to an experience-based, global approach to education;
· Be committed to high quality instruction in a student-centered environment;
· Practitioner of inclusive pedagogy and open to teaching in multiple formats
· Position requires teaching a six-course load (24 credits) per academic year including undergraduate and future graduate offerings.
· Preference will be given to those able to teach courses in Finance (Investments, etc.).
· The college serves racially and ethnically diverse students from different socio-economic backgrounds, first-generation college students, and a significant international student population. Demonstrated commitment to Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion; help students succeed through engagement in and out of the classroom is expected.
- External Application Link