JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, UNITED STATES
D -- Microeconomics
Q -- Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
M -- Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Colorado College seeks a tenure-track Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics and Business to begin August 2023. A successful candidate will have:
• A PhD in Economics or related fields, or ABD
• Excellent teaching and research promise
• Ability to teach environmental economics
• Willingness to teach courses in the Business, Economics, and Society major, such as Data, Math, and Modeling for Business, Economics and Society, or Society, Business, and Economics
• Interest in contributing to the College’s General Education program
Colorado College is committed to becoming an antiracist institution. Please visit .
Applications must include: 1) a cover letter discussing anticipated contributions to the department; 2) vita; 3) statement of teaching philosophy; 4) evidence of teaching ability; 5) research statement; 6) sample of research; 7) diversity statement detailing (a) understanding and philosophy of antiracism, diversity, equity, and inclusion (ADEI), (b) past experience advancing ADEI and (c) planned contributions to the department and college on ADEI; 8) graduate school transcript; 9) contact information for three references.
Applications received by November 3 will receive full consideration. Reference letters should be uploaded by December 1.
Colorado College is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing the diversity of its community.
- External Application Link
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below